What's new

Ryko OHD Door Problem

ibspuds

Reaction score
I have just installed Goff's G2 doors, everything works perfect except after the wash is completed the exit door does not close automatically. The doors are thermostat controlled as well as wired to my PLC. One thing to note is that input #25 stay emmitted and will not reset. The only way around closing the exit door is to reset the wash and close the door via the door close button. Then as soon as the wash is complete with the next customer that same results occur. Any help is apprieciated...

soapy

Reaction score
Have they ever worked correctly or is this a brand new installation? Wiring the doors is probably the most complicated part of wiring the ryko system. I would guess that it is not wired correctly if it is a brand new install. Make sure the exit photo eye is working correctly. If it is not working right it senses something in the doorway and will not shut the door. Also check to make sure your door kit button is turned on. If it is turned off it will always send a signal to open the door after a wash but it will not send signal to close.

Last edited:

Bill Manke

Reaction score
What does the #25 mean? Is that a sensor for the doors? If it is a floor sensor can it be adjusted?

DiamondWash

Reaction score
Have you checked the two digit display in the bay on F1 if it is blinking or not? if not then the door will not come down F1 should be blinking

DiamondWash

Reaction score
Well I think your settings are OK it has to be something in how it's wired and it's not getting the signal to open when the wash is complete just curious did you wire it or an electrician?

ibspuds

Reaction score
Well I think your settings are OK it has to be something in how it's wired and it's not getting the signal to open when the wash is complete just curious did you wire it or an electrician?
A friend and I wired it, its getting signal perfectly (output#75, exit door open) its just not resetting (meaning the output#75 light stays lit).

DiamondWash

Reaction score
Does your doors come with safety photoeyes? if so can you disable those to see if the photoeyes are thinking something is constantly in it's path or can you see if the photoeyes are seeing each other ok?

RykoPro

Technician/Manager
Reaction score
Sorry I was playing on Face Book. Is the entrance door working? If its closing then F-1 (or F-7 on some older washes) is on as it should be for proper winter operation. If output 75 (exit door open) stays on then the plc thinks the exit eye or loop is blocked (input X71). You also need to see if both inputs from the manual thermostats are on (input 36 entrance and input 37 exit door). You must have manual thermostats since you do not have a CAW4 (you could not have network arming or an AMTT coinbox with temp sensors).

ibspuds

Reaction score
I have just installed Goff's G2 doors, everything works perfect except after the wash is completed the exit door does not close automatically. The doors are thermostat controlled as well as wired to my PLC. One thing to note is that input #25 stay emmitted and will not reset. The only way around closing the exit door is to reset the wash and close the door via the door close button. Then as soon as the wash is complete with the next customer that same results occur. Any help is apprieciated...
<<<<PROBLEM SOLVED>>>>

We wired the exit loop, works like a charm, thanks for all your help...

RykoPro

Technician/Manager
Reaction score
You have to have a signal (loop or eyes) telling the PLC that the person left the wash. Glad to hear you fixed it!