What's new

Ryko doesn't call

Jimmy Buffett

Reaction score
I know we had this discussion before but I guess it was on the old forum. My Ryko has not called me in weeks. I replaced the modem but nothing changed. I can call the modem and hear it answer. Last time this happened it was that little red cord that goes from the modem to the Ryko box. This cord is ridiculously expensive. Are others having these things fail? Is is possible that I am doing something to make them fail? I hardly see how I could.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
Jimmy-

This is Steve in Grimes, Iowa I remember this same problem you had previously, now this is going to be a stupid question "but have you called Ryko Customer Support?"

Jimmy Buffett

Reaction score
Jimmy-

This is Steve in Grimes, Iowa I remember this same problem you had previously, now this is going to be a stupid question "but have you called Ryko Customer Support?"
I haven't yet. That was very frustrating before. I just verified that it wasn't the modem yesterday so I guess that needs to be my next step. It seems odd that I have had trouble twice and noone else has had the problem.

Dirt

Laser Blade
Reaction score
Mine quit calling me before it was a year old. That was in 2004.

Jimmy Buffett

Reaction score
Jimmy-

Have now. Might as well have called my kid.

Dirt

Laser Blade
Reaction score
Found one what? Maby I can get mine to bug me about nothing again.

Jimmy Buffett

Reaction score
I found a cable that someone wasn't using. You would not believe what ryko charges for that little red cable.