What's new

Rules

pitzerwm

Reaction score
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]This FORUM is for operators and new investors interested in the Carwash/Lube/Detailing or Self Storage Industry to communicate with others in the industry. You can ask for help, and to share your experiences. This site is very successful because self promotion isn't allowed. Bashing another competitor or someone else on the Forum. Therefore when you post a reply, keep in mind ADVERTISING IS NOT ALLOWED. I also do not allow PHONE NUMBERS. If you want to sell something go to the Cl***ified ads and place an ad. [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]BASHING EACH OTHER OR A COMPETITOR is counter productive. IF YOU HAVE HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH SOMEONE, or feel that you got ripped off, email me first and I'll see what we can do for you. This FORUM requires that you register before posting. After registering you will receive a message via Email containing all you need to approve your registration online. This process is for YOUR protection and to make the forum a more valuable resource. You need to accept cookies. We use it to verify that everyone is who they say that they are. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]This FORUM is intended to provide a place for a free-flowing exchange of information, opinions and comments. Your failure to follow the rules of the FORUM may result in termination of your access to the FORUM. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Your use of the FORUM will constitute your agreement to comply with these rules. If you cannot agree with these rules, please do not use the FORUM. These rules may be modified by the Provider from time to time, with notice of revisions to be announced on this page. Continued access of the FORUM by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to the Terms. [/FONT]