What's new

Rowe changer

Etowah

Carwashlady

Reaction score
Hey just wondering if anyone knows of anyone who still works on Rowe changers. I’ve got 2 BC200 that I got about 6mos before they sold out to American & the guy I had been using I can’t get in touch with anymore? Or if there’s a place I can order parts from still? Thanks!

Wash4Life

Reaction score
Betson Enterprises 800-524-2343. They're based in New Jersey.

MEP001

Reaction score
Best thing you can do is pull all the guts out and install Hamilton Changer innards with a Mars bill acceptor.

Eric H

Reaction score
Do you have Mars Validators or the Rowe transports?
What issues are you having?

Randy

Reaction score
I hate to say this but your best option would be to cut your losses and replace the Rowe BC-200 it with a Hamilton ER-60 or RNS bill changer with a CPI/MEI Talos validator. Or do like what MEP said, gut it and replace the guts with a Hamilton ER-60 guts.

MEP001

Reaction score
Would this be better than doing a Genesis conversion?
I've done three, as long as the Rowe hoppers and dispenser are in good shape it works fine, although I've had a lot of issues with hopper empty codes when it's not empty. I put the washers lower than recommended and it works better. If the hoppers are worn out, either jamming or dropping too many quarters before they reach the top of the chains, definitely do a full Hamilton conversion. One of the changers I converted with a Genesis kit got so bad it wouldn't stay in service for a day, so it was the one I fully converted. The hardest part to find used is a controller, but if the Rowe is completely shot it's still cheaper to convert than a new changer. I shopped for a long time and got everything for about $600, not counting the Mars validator and conversion bracket.