What's new

Rowe Changer

steve569

Reaction score
I purchased a wash last year with 2 Rowe model 400 changers. They have Evolution coin hoppers. My question is can you dispense dollar coins from this machine without any physical updates . From reading the manual it appears you can reprogram it to do so. A call to Rowe wasn't very helpful whoever I talked to wasn't very familiar with their products. The changers are not that old so I would like to use them if all possible. Thanks for any help anyone can give.

cmawash

Reaction score
evo hoppers come in different size drive belts, you may have the right hopper drives, we have bc 400 and $1 coin and large tokens works just fine. we use one hopper for $1 and another evo for $.25 coins.
We have converted the bc 400 to 1600 configurations, which allows us to run the more advanced programing, and the machines tell us when there is a problem via a tex message or internet, lover that feature because some time we would fill machine and the machine would go down just after service and we not know until the next time we service the machine.

Rowe has made a major change in the way the machine's operate, Changer updates come over the internet, which allows for problems to be corrected. we no longer need to replace chips to correct defects,