What's new

Rowe bill changer repair service

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
I use a company called changetec in Grand Rapids, MI. They have always done good work for me. The problem was that I had to have TOO much work done on the Rowe parts.

If you are interested. I have (2) CCC's and a power supply and (2) transports that I am looking to sell. PM me if you want.

robblackburn

Reaction score
Who do you recommend to repair Rowe Computer Control Center and Transports?
I have always used Sun Coast Changer Service and been happy with quality of work. The web site is www.billchangers.com

I am in the process of converting all of my Rowe machines to Mars acceptors. I also have some BA-50 units and control center for sale if interested just let me know.

Rob

Indiana Wash

Reaction score
The best advice is to switch them for MARS. I fought with my BA-50's for a while. They were horrible and each machine required servicing at least once a year if not more. I finally paid $770 per machine to convert it to MARS. Now the only problems I have are that I have to check the hoppers sometimes and the MARS bill acceptor stacker gets full. Full stackers were never an issue with the rowe since it was not reliable enough to change that many bills.

washme1

Reaction score
I have two Rowes side by side. I converted one to Mars for $1000. Trying to put off converting the other for a while if it makes economic sense.

Indiana Wash

Reaction score
I have two Rowes side by side. I converted one to Mars for $1000. Trying to put off converting the other for a while if it makes economic sense.
I have two Rowe 1400's side by side. I converted one to Mars for $770. I was so happy with the conversion and so tired of watching people cuss when they used the Rowe machine that I went ahead ad converted the other about 2 weeks later.

Indiana Wash

Reaction score
I got mine from Wolverine American. It still uses the Rowe computer and the Rowe hoppers, just gets rid of the transport and stacker. It has a lot of jumpers to install and takes like 15 mins to install. I love it.

Wally

Reaction score
Indiana Wash, As you probably already know. Mars makes two sizes of stackers.

Indiana Wash

Reaction score
Indiana Wash, As you probably already know. Mars makes two sizes of stackers.
Yeah, I have the biggest stacker in my Rowe changers. It is either 500 bills or 700 bills. It still fills up pretty regularly. That is a big improvement over before when it was not reliable enough to keep working for 500 or 700 bills.

Randy

Reaction score
MEI/Mars actually makes 5 different bill boxes for there validators. A 200, 300, 500, 700 and a 1000 bill box, all of them will fit on to the AE/VN series validators.