What's new

Rowe BC1400-American upgrade

jaykay

Reaction score
Has anyone upgraded the Rowe BC 1400 with the American upgrade kit? Not inexpensive .. at $2600 approx. Hoping someone has had positive experience with it. I understand that our original Rowe spare parts are now obsolete.

Randy

Reaction score
Has anyone upgraded the Rowe BC 1400 with the American upgrade kit? Not inexpensive .. at $2600 approx. Hoping someone has had positive experience with it. I understand that our original Rowe spare parts are now obsolete.
I haven’t sold any of the American changer kits, because I don’t like American changers but I have sold a number of the Standard changer Mars conversion kits for the Rowe BC1400. Every one of the kits I’ve sold I haven’t gotten any complaints. Yes the parts for the Rowe changers are about gone.

MEP001

Reaction score
FWIW I've upgraded a Rowe BC1400 to Hamilton works. If you buy all new parts it would probably be around $2600, but I got everything used and spent about $1000. It already had an Etowah Valley Genesis kit, so the bill acceptor and mounting was done, I got a used controller, harness, hopper, and hopper mount. It was a simple adaptation.

Randy

Reaction score
The last Standard/Rowe conversion kit I sold, I sold for $2100. New Mars downstack validator, mounting bracket/hardware, harnessing and 2 Hoppers.

cmawash

Reaction score
just converted 5 older bill breaker changers with American conversion kits, kept the old cases and wall mount set up, units were rowe 1400/ 1600 units and traid units, all dual coin dual coin hoppers updates, chuck was involved with his input, and he advises American changer, seems to have really helped them. This is the second time we tried the conversion, the first time we returned the systems as they were underdeveloped and useless. chuck was very help full of information at last year's cw show in Nashville. current problem is getting the units to talk via the internet and use all the functions that the machines have, that my son's job, units are working well, hope their green new hopper design holds up, sofar so good, lots of tech changes occurring for the coin car wash business including 5 g. and data transfers from different locations so we can operate more efficient