What's new

RIP MEP001 You will be missed

Don B.

Reaction score
Oh, so sad to hear this. I haven’t been on the forum in a few weeks. He was a wealth of knowledge. And only 58. I’m two years older than that. Makes you really stop and think! Most people don’t realize what it takes, the constant grind of keeping a Carwash going 24 hours a day seven days a week. Especially if you’ve done it for many years. But, we that do it generally love it. I could tell he really did!

washregal

Reaction score
I certainly need to comment MEP - was a huge help to me over the years - although I did not know him - the guy new a ton about this business. Early on in starting my journey in the wash business - he would always give me great advice when I was stuck on a problem - or offer a very helpful suggestion. I never new him except for online - have not been on here in a while - read about his passing. Very sad news to hear. Very thankful for his help and support over the years!

Scott.Downey

Reaction score
Very knowledgeable man that will be missed. Mep along with other members have been a great resource for a newer owner like myself. My condolences to Mep's family and friends.