What's new

Right wall ultrasonic on OHD

vinh

Reaction score
My square Right ultrasonic is blicking slowingly on the #4 output. I check the handheld and for D23 the number jumps from 92 to 120 alot. 92 for 5 seconds than 120 for 1 to 2 secs. Does this mean that my Ultrasonic needs to be replace; Left wall ultrasonic D22 is constant 92. Cars does sometimes come in short but it run most time without problems. thanks ahead

soapy

Reaction score
I would check all the wire connections first. Any splices that you have between the Ultra sonic and the PLC. corrosio can cause the reading to fluctuate.

vinh

Reaction score
I have check the junction box on the roof and connections are good. The Ultrasonic is farthest from the equipment room so junction box is on roof.
This is the original Ultrasonic square wall mount that is about 9 years old. Machine is running fine. Is your US giving constant 90s for D23 soapy? What is the symptom if the right wall US goes bad?

vinh

Reaction score
came out today and found auto in back of bay with 41 error code which is vehicle too long. Plug in handheld and found d23 to be 120 constant. Bad Right wall US. changed it and working well now. I guess the US had early sign of failure.