What's new

RFID Sticker / Tag

hkim310

Reaction score
For the operators that are using RFID stickers for their Unlimited Wash Clubs, where are you purchasing your replacement RFID stickers? We have been purchasing them from ICS but wanted to know if there was a vendor who offered a better price. If you purchase the RFID stickers from a different vendor, can they be used on any companies equipment (ICS, DRB, etc.)?

BBE

Reaction score
How much are you guys paying per tag?

soapy

Reaction score
Price depends on system I think. info@IDZone.com Blair is my contact. I sent in one of my tags and he was able to match it. For my system my tag is less than $10

BBE

Reaction score
Price depends on system I think. info@IDZone.com Blair is my contact. I sent in one of my tags and he was able to match it. For my system my tag is less than $10
$10. Or $1.00? $10 is pretty expensive for an RFID window sticker. I pay closer to $3.00 a piece for mine currently.

soapy

Reaction score
Current price of is $3.71 for coin sized 26 bit bought in 100 increments but you can usually get them on special at 15% off. If I bought these through the distributor my cost is over $10 from them.

BBE

Reaction score
Where are you purchasing your tags from BBE?
I buy them through my POS company, but they discount them pretty heavily for me. I was not happy initially with the quoted price and looked to find a different source for them. Which I found from www.idplate.com I got a quote from them and was much happier with the price, but then when it came down to actually taking payment they needed to know what software I was going to be using it with, and I told them, and it turns out that they can't sell them to me because they actually make the tags that my POS company is selling lol. So then when I showed the quote to my POS company, they lowered their price for me.

So, long story short, check with idplate if you aren't happy with your pricing :)

hkim310

Reaction score
I contacted idplate and unfortunately I ran into the same issue as you BBE. The POS company that I use is a "Large" client of theirs and they do not want to ruffle any feathers by selling to me direct. Any other places people are looking for replacement RFID tags?