What's new

Revolutionary spray gun for self serves

mac

Reaction score
I've been working on this pretty steady for two years now, and had hoped to have it at the ICA show, but didn't quite make it. I've come up with a way to have a normal stream of high pressure water come out of a gun with no hose attached. Got the idea from all the wireless devices and kept experimenting till I got it to work. I can't tell exactly how it works till the patent filings come back, but it is similar to how a transformer can step up a voltage high enough to transmit electricity without wires. Nikola Tesla did that about 100 years ago. Testing has been fun to watch. The customers at the test site love it. It's still a little too heavy, but we're getting the weight down to about 4 pounds, with batteries. The only drawback so far is that some customers take them home. I'll have a press announcement shortly, and of course, will be sure to advertise it here.

Eric H

Reaction score
My college roommate went on about his idea for a cordless extention cord for about a month while we all told him he was crazy/stupid. Then he made us read his paper about Tesla that he had been working on the whole time. He collected lots of free beers on bets he had made that it could be done.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I know someone who is working on a similar set-up for sewer. If these things work out it will definitely revolutionize the industry. Hope you get it on the market Mac.

Plow Guy

Reaction score
Beem we up Scotty!

Mac, I love innovation. Does it have any other bennies like heating your water, removing hardness or ultra sonic vibration to remove eye brow? Good Luck Pete

Ghetto Wash

Reaction score
And all I was worried about was a virus on
April Fools day.

Happycarz

Reaction score
Mac,
Of course you will have a book on how you revolutionized the carwash industry, along with a book signing and all the talk shows. Once you are a published auther, your credibility will soar, maybe to the point of ICA paying you for speaking at the convention, spreading your knowedge. And, then think of all the royalties you will recieve from the tapes ICA sells.

mac

Reaction score
I was saving that till April 1 for a long time.

Jeff_L

Reaction score
I'll admit, you had me. I thought you completely fell off your rocker!

Mitch

Reaction score
Pour the water in the gun, pump it up, and there you go. The perfect squirt gun.

Jeff_L

Reaction score
Actually, that might have been a good joke to play at your wash on April 1. Replace all your self serve wands with Super Soakers!