What's new

Reviews on Custom Kraft Meter Box

Etowah
Reaction score
My search of the forums didnt have a lot of info but I did find Custom Kraft from all the way back in 2009 so they have been around for a minute.

I am thinking of ordering my new boxes from these guys. Gary has been the most responsive out of all the distributors I have contacted.

Anyone want to back them up or give their honest opinion?

MEP001

Reaction score
There's nothing fundamentally wrong with their meter boxes, but I don't like how they lay things out. The rotary switch for example, why is it crammed in the lower corner when there's a huge vacant area at the top so the labeling can be bigger and easier to read? That's not such a big deal, it can be moved, but all their boxes are like that.

CKbox.jpg

Reaction score
Yeah I would really like to know what it is they love about them. I havent read anything bad about them and talking with the owner he was explaining to me that they keep everything simple or in MEP's words "fundamental"

Etowah

Randy

Reaction score
Custom Kraft meter boxes are rock solid, high security coin box. They are some of the best, well-made meter boxes made, Gary takes pride in what he builds. We’ve sold a lot of them back in the day. I’d order them a Dixmor LED-6 timer, Micro-coin QL coin acceptor, Cryptopay with the tap Crypto Tap. I wouldn’t get the bill validator option, too much of a target for those who want your money. I'd get the vault ready model coin box and use a 14inch high security stainless steel round safe.

soonermajic

Reaction score
Ease of use, VERY reliable , & supposedly high security.
But I figured you already knew that MEP...