What's new

Renegade Chemicals

tbarnard

Reaction score
Does anyone here use or have used any of the car wash offerings from a company by the name of Renegade Chemicals? I have a local distributor that sells their product that is trying to get me to buy my chemicals thru him. He gave me a couple of gallons of the Squadron HP soap to try. It seems to work better than the Simoniz Body Bath i am currently using, especially on bugs/grime. I do not have any low pressure settings, only high pressure soap, so i don't have a pre-soak. My only complaint is that it is not as concentrated so I go thru more of it. I asked the distributor what the price was, but he didn't know without calling and he said the price changes based on quantity (of course) and followed that up with "well, how much do you want to buy?"

I found the following on their website:

http://renegade-chemical.com/Downloads/Distributor Car Wash Tabloid Inside.pdf

If the price is right I'm interested, but i just thought i would check with some veterans before I spent any money on it.

Thanks guys
Tyler

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
I see nothing wrong with buying local, there used to be alot more local soap places. When it comes to dilution though you say it works better than simoniz- but you go thru more of it--would simoniz work better if you went thru more of it. You will need to compare prices and dilutions , and then compare which one works better.