What's new

Remote Loud Speaker

Rodebaugh1

Reaction score
Does anybody have loud speakers mounted at their SS Wash so you can alert those that are doing things they probably shouldn't. Looking for something that can be easily heard over the noise of the car wash - similar to one you might find on a golf course, or a tug boat or a medium size prison. When I see people on the camera changing their oil into our pits or cleaning fish, I would certainly like to give them a friendly reminder to read our signs as they leaving.

washnshine

Reaction score
Maybe check out what they are using in the modern IBA’s for “pull forward, stop, back up” and all the extra service application alerts.

Rodj

Reaction score
Maybe check out what they are using in the modern IBA’s for “pull forward, stop, back up” and all the extra service application alerts.
The system used by D&S, Washworld, Oasis, and Hydro-Spray is the Floyd Bell Inc Announcer Series, however it only has the ability for preprogrammed voice announcements.

washnshine

Reaction score
The system used by D&S, Washworld, Oasis, and Hydro-Spray is the Floyd Bell Inc Announcer Series, however it only has the ability for preprogrammed voice announcements.
Maybe you can pre-program things like “stop bucket washing” and “no mudders allowed”. 😝

slash007

Reaction score
So many times I'm looking at the cameras wishing I could speak to whomever is wherever I'm watching. Like yesterday when a guy drives into my Razor with 3 ladders stacked on top, then after the Razor hits them and stops, keeps driving back and forth thinking it's going to start again. Or the homeless guys that I watch cut my locks and open my vacs, or guys unloading a truck load of mud or trash. The list goes on. Would probably need 20 speakers to reach them all.