What's new

Remote access door opener

CPSW

Reaction score
Has anyone done any remote access for their self serve bags? Remote access to the door openers for when a customer leaves a door open in the middle of winter? What about entry doors?

MudMoney

Reaction score
My customers can open entry and exit doors. They close doors behind them to escape wind or bad weather, most have learned to close doors n winter upon exit. I have a weep system and heated floors,other users usually close a door if left open by others. I do keep posted hours 6 am to 8 pm and its gated. 20 years like this and don't recall any issues.

CPSW

Reaction score
Yeah that’s how the washes are set up currently however if for some reason I can’t make it over to either wash in a timely manner I can remotely close the door. Or unlock the building etc. It doesn’t take long when it’s well
Below zero degrees. Thanks for your opinion though.

Twodose

Reaction score
My customers can open entry and exit doors. They close doors behind them to escape wind or bad weather, most have learned to close doors n winter upon exit. I have a weep system and heated floors,other users usually close a door if left open by others. I do keep posted hours 6 am to 8 pm and its gated. 20 years like this and don't recall any issues.
My customers would open the doors and leave them open, this year I put "do not open bay doors" sign on them and I don't think I had one person open and leave open.

Rudy

Reaction score
I bought a 4 relay USB relay board by Denkovi for about $35 (check eBay). It allows me to close 4 different relays via the internet.

You could use this device to open/close your doors if you have door operators.

The Denkovi device connects to the PC at my car wash, via USB. I access the car wash PC remotely using RemotePC. Remote PC works with Windows, Apple or Android.

CPSW

Reaction score
I bought a 4 relay USB relay board by Denkovi for about $35 (check eBay). It allows me to close 4 different relays via the internet.

You could use this device to open/close your doors if you have door operators.

The Denkovi device connects to the PC at my car wash, via USB. I access the car wash PC remotely using RemotePC. Remote PC works with Windows, Apple or Android.
This is the info I’m looking for thank you!

Rudy

Reaction score
I use the (4) relay board to remotely reset and remotely activate my 2 automatic bays.

When someone has an issue with an auto-bay, I can reset that bay, and then activate my highest wash. This has saved me driving in many times.

Well worth the $35.