What's new

Reminder-- Car Wash Show Next Week, April 22-24

Uncle Sam

Reaction score
The Car Wash Show in Las Vegas will open on April 21 with the Trade Show floor opening on Tuesday at 11:30 A.M. ShurVend will be exhibiting in Booth #3138 which is to the right as you come through the entrance and about half way toward the rear of the hall. We will be showing our new VendPro-iG5 vendor with added security and a ShurVend Junior FL in-the-wall 18-selection machine.

In addition we will be showing our newest innovation designed especially for the Express Exterior car wash model. This new design will be the first time a vendor can be installed in the vacuum area where sales volume is the highest and then have the window and money handling console secured for the night against vandalism or theft. It will be powered off by a timer and then locked tight by attendants at closing time. It turns the vendor into a steel vault at closing time. It will be timed to power up in the morning and be opened for the customers by the attendants. This allows the EE operator to sell car wash products to the customers while they are using the free vacuums and increase the revenue of the car wash site.

We look forward to seeing many of our old customers and solving problems for new customers that need vending at their wash site.

Uncle Sam:)

Kevin Reilly

self serve carwashes
Reaction score
My sheet says the trade show opens on "Monday" and Tuesday from 11:30 - 5:30 p.m. & Wed 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Typo? :confused:

Uncle Sam

Reaction score
Kevin,

You are right! My mistake! The show opens on Monday, April 22 @ 11:30 A.M. until 5:30 P.M. Thanks for catching my mistake.

Uncle Sam:eek: