What's new

Rehabbing self serve wash, need help ID’ing equipment

Louisianacarwash

Reaction score
I am rehabbing a car wash that we just leased, and am unsure of what all of this tanks functions are. Can anyone tell me about it, especially what the compartment on the far left does? I know the other four hold soap, wax, etc, but the one with the float inside is the one that I’m unsure if. No tags on the tank to help me ID it.
Thanks!

Attachments

Randy

Reaction score
I'd probably follow the hose coming off the tank and see where it goes. It's probably like what PEI has said the rinse tank. Those tanks definitely need to be cleaned.

Louisianacarwash

Reaction score
I'd probably follow the hose coming off the tank and see where it goes. It's probably like what PEI has said the rinse tank. Those tanks definitely need to be cleaned.
It has an input from the water supply, and then goes to the other 4 tanks. I’m new to this and have no idea how this works.

Randy

Reaction score
Your going to have city water supply to all the Hydrominders and the float valve. At the bottom of the tanks your going to have a hose that comes off the tank and goes to each individual product. Looking at the tank on the far left of the picture with the yellow float it looks like the water has a pinkish color to it, this is not good. A picture of the tank with the lid closed and a picture of the underside of the tank would be nice.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I had an identical tank at one of my washes. The brand is Magic Wand. The far left tank on mine was hot rinse water. If I remember correctly, they are in Bristol, VA. The company name might be Istobal now.

Blanco

Reaction score
I had an identical tank at one of my washes. The brand is Magic Wand. The far left tank on mine was hot rinse water. If I remember correctly, they are in Bristol, VA. The company name might be Istobal now.
Defiantly magic wand but they are done. Istobal is a car wash manufacture from Spain. They purchased the majic wand building to purpose as their US headquarters.

Last edited:
Etowah