What's new

Red Baron Checking In

Red Baron

Reaction score
How's it going guys? Long time no washee. I'm missing the car wash business some, but not too much. I certainly don't miss the idiots telling me that I don't have a right to run my business the way I want to.

It's been about 9 months since I sold my last wash and I still find myself, everyday, looking at the ACW screens as I drive by in the morning to make sure
they show the right message. I still look at my competitor down the road to see if he's washing any cars. And if I drive by and see a gantry down, I'll go in the ER and reset it.

Guess I'll never totally get it out of my blood.

Now, lest you think I only popped on here because I miss your ugly mugs, maybe you can do me a favor. I'm trying to boost views on a company YouTube video, so if you have time can you click the link below? Don't need to watch it, just open it.

Thanks, guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0FvIRlh4Pk

RykoPro

Technician/Manager
Reaction score
I just installed a rubber roof on my house by myself and it turned out great! We just did a reload (removing tunnels and installing rollovers is becoming popular) at a Holiday site and their bay walls were coated in fiberglass. It must be a different product since yours looks too liquid to spray on the walls. If you could thicken it up and use a white pigment you could return to the car wash industry.

Reaction score
Hey, did you just get tired? I didnt know there were any buyers out there for carwashes? Its so slow in Central Texas nobody wants them!