What's new

Recommendations for new touch free wash

AbigailPoulton

Reaction score
Hi everyone I am new to this forum.
we own a car wash and needs to replace the laser 4000. We are currently trying to decide whether to buy from China as they are cheaper but unsure of warranties etcetera. Could anyone advise where to buy a touch-free wash at the best price they we have guarantee they will be no problems for the next 2 or 3 years.
Thank you!

AbigailPoulton

Reaction score
Jeff
Sounds too good to be true I know but just wondered if anyone had bought any from China?

Eric H

Reaction score
I understand your desire to save money BUT no matter how you do it this is an investment of at least $100K for equipment and installation. Are you willing to gamble $100K of your hard earned money on a machine that you “might” be able to get tech support on but likely not? you might be able to overcome any mechanical issues but who is going to diagnose issues with the thousands of pages of coding that operate the software?
Check out Washworld! They have options for every budget from the new Economically priced Razor XR7 to the all the bells and whistles Razor Edge. Great equipment with excellent tech support.
You are in the business to wash cars, that means making money. You are NOT in business to fix equipment (Lost income).
Making an investment in quality equipment is making an investment in your financial stability and peace of mind.
Good luck with your search, there are many people that are here to help you.

New Washdog

Reaction score
Hi everyone I am new to this forum.
we own a car wash and needs to replace the laser 4000. We are currently trying to decide whether to buy from China as they are cheaper but unsure of warranties etcetera. Could anyone advise where to buy a touch-free wash at the best price they we have guarantee they will be no problems for the next 2 or 3 years.
Thank you!
I haven't been doing this as long as many others, but I will tell you good tech support available by phone is everything when having issues! Especially on a busy day. I maintain older PDQ equipment and without tech support you would be left with calling in a maintenance company and that is expensive to say the least! Also an important question to ask yourself is "Are there wash techs available in your area for the equipment you are looking at?" Good Luck!

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
I don't even know a distributor that would waste there time installing something from China for a Customer, even if you bought the machine. On top of all that lets talk about parts what you gonna do when you need parts wait 2 weeks. I would take the oldest 4000 over anything from China.

PEI

Reaction score
You could just replace the 4000 bridge with a stainless steel one from PDQ or Wash World for less than $35,000. If a distributor installs them then they come with warranty. The 5 we installed in 2017 still run great.

AbigailPoulton

Reaction score
Have a quote for an Istobal tracer OH1
$ 146 plus $7 tri colour
We are in Australia
Does anyone know or had experience with this machine?
Thanks again

carwashireland

Reaction score
Have a quote for an Istobal tracer OH1
$ 146 plus $7 tri colour
We are in Australia
Does anyone know or had experience with this machine?
Thanks again
Hi Abigail, You need to speak with Shiners for Washworld machines or Eltech for Oasis. Both will do a great job with good tech support in Oz!