What's new

Recommendations for car wash upgrades

Graffiti Wash

Reaction score
We are about to start renovating our self-service car wash. Does anybody have any recommendations for LED lights? Anything specific to deal with the water/moisture in the bays? Thank you.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Canopy lights, wall packs?

Tons of inexpensive LEDs out there now- but reliability is all over the place and I know myself and if one goes out it might be months before it is fixed, so I'd rather pay a premium for reliability.

I bought mostly Cree canopy lights-pricey are $350 each but almost eight years after installation 25 of the 26 are still working.

I bought two Jarvis canopy lights to try and they both quit working in less than five years.

I installed the G&G light strips in two auto bays. I put two-32 ft kits in one bay(essentially double what they recommend) and they work pretty good too.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
We are about to start renovating our self-service car wash. Does anybody have any recommendations for LED lights? Anything specific to deal with the water/moisture in the bays? Thank you.
Lights to illuminate inside the bays? Lights for Outside lot? Lights to somehow add visual appeal? What do you have now?

Graffiti Wash

Reaction score
Lights to illuminate inside the bays? Lights for Outside lot? Lights to somehow add visual appeal? What do you have now?
We are doing LED on light poles and exterior area but those I am more familiar with. I wanted more info on light for inside the bays. I want something that's bright enough to light the bays up, but not too bright and will withstand the water/humidity inside the bays.