What's new

Recent purchases not showing up on Cryptopay Control panel....

spf8298

Reaction score
The last couple days I have been getting alert emails from cryptopay that our swipers are down. I've gone down to the wash and reset the the equipment and all of the swipers are connected and online now. I also tested the swipers with my credit card and they are working but none of the transactions I did showed up on the 'recent purchases' on the Cryptopay Control panel. I actually don't show any transactions since 10/6/21. I'm puzzled. Since Cryptopay support is off until Monday I thought I'd check with other forum members to see if they've ever experienced similar issues.....Any help would be appreciated.

cbchevy4x4

Reaction score
check the top right "A'" light on the coordinator is it blinking? slow, fast?

spf8298

Reaction score
check the top right "A'" light on the coordinator is it blinking? slow, fast?
The lights are blinking intermittently. A, B, Run, and PWR will all be on at one point and then they will all flash off. The B will flash and A will be blank.

cbchevy4x4

Reaction score
For each time the "A" Light Blinks that is 1 stored transaction. I had an issue a while back where the coordinator was blinking ALOT, the coordinator wasnt releasing transactions, i called them and they released the transactions. I know i have had intermittent issues with the reporting in both recent purchases and site analytics. If you swiped your credit card yesterday at this point it should be showing on your personal credit card account, if it is id say its a reporting issue with cryptopay. If its not showing up on your credit card account id be on the phone with them first thing monday morning dont want to give away free washes.

spf8298

Reaction score
For each time the "A" Light Blinks that is 1 stored transaction. I had an issue a while back where the coordinator was blinking ALOT, the coordinator wasnt releasing transactions, i called them and they released the transactions. I know i have had intermittent issues with the reporting in both recent purchases and site analytics. If you swiped your credit card yesterday at this point it should be showing on your personal credit card account, if it is id say its a reporting issue with cryptopay. If its not showing up on your credit card account id be on the phone with them first thing monday morning dont want to give away free washes.
Thanks for the info. Yeah, that's what I'm concerned about....giving away washes. I'm gonna log on to my personal credit card and see if the times I tested it posted to my account.

Jsshac

Reaction score
It sounds like it lost internet. It will store a certain amount of charges when it reaches its max usually when a card is swiped it will start for a second and shut off. The run light should have a steady flash.