What's new

Razor Edge Vs Accutrac i

JamboWash

Reaction score
Am in the process of upgrading my Washworld High Velocity and looking at option for the upgrade between the Washword Razor Edge and Petit Wash Accutrac-i , can you please chime in the expreiences you have had with this machines pros and cons,

steve569

Reaction score
I have had the Accutrac 360 since last Sept. and we have washed a lot cars with it . It has done an exceptional job . Tom Petitt and his staff are great people to work with. I have owned Washworld machines in the past and they are great machines also. The main reason I chose the Accutrac was the dual pump stands and the dual arms allow you to wash a car very fast.
Our top wash is 4 1/2 minutes including 1 minute dryer 2 presoak passes, triple foam. waterfall and we could do it faster but I slowed it down to give the presoak more time to work.
I am not a distributor just a happy customer.

GoBuckeyes

Self-Serve and Automatics
Reaction score
I have had the Accutrac 360 since last Sept. and we have washed a lot cars with it . It has done an exceptional job . Tom Petitt and his staff are great people to work with. I have owned Washworld machines in the past and they are great machines also. The main reason I chose the Accutrac was the dual pump stands and the dual arms allow you to wash a car very fast.
Our top wash is 4 1/2 minutes including 1 minute dryer 2 presoak passes, triple foam. waterfall and we could do it faster but I slowed it down to give the presoak more time to work.
Steve is there anyway you could post a video of your wash package? I have been through several accutrac's and like them but everyone I've been through only ran a one step presoak.

steve569

Reaction score
I will shoot the video tomorrow. I am not sure if I can just attach it to a post or if I have to do something different for you to see it. if I can't figure it out I can send it to an email address if you would like.

imserve

Reaction score
Do you feel it cleans better with these oscillating nozzles? Like bugs, etc

steve569

Reaction score
Steve is there anyway you could post a video of your wash package? I have been through several accutrac's and like them but everyone I've been through only ran a one step presoak
I posted a video of our top wash package to you tube just type in IMG 1561

steve569

Reaction score
Do you feel it cleans better with these oscillating nozzles? Like bugs, etc
Yes the Accutrac uses a different type of spray nozzle that doesn't fan out and you get a higher impact and your hitting the bugs or whatever at a lot of different angles so yes I feel it does a better job. Also customers think they are getting more pressure because it rocks the car a little.

Cdonner05

Reaction score
What kind of cost did you incur to purchase and install the new Accutrac?

steve569

Reaction score
The double pump version lists for around $150,000 and that does not include dryers or a paystation. I installed it myself but still probably had $5-7,000 in wiring, piping and misc. supplies.