What's new

Razor cleaning

Officer

Reaction score
Our HP rinse is set at 65. We do NOT soak in between high and low. Rather, we soak 15 seconds (or longer depending on conditions) after both low and high are applied.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Our HP rinse is set at 65. We do NOT soak in between high and low. Rather, we soak 15 seconds (or longer depending on conditions) after both low and high are applied.
What is your total wash time for the top wash package? Do you start HP immediately after foam polish or is there another dwell? Do you offer the bug assault ( or de -salt for cold wx washes ) as a buy-up on your top package?

Are you happy with the programmability of the razor as far as creating a custom wash 'order of operations' or recipe?

Thanks!

Officer

Reaction score
Top wash is 4:30 for my truck. Shorter for smaller cars. Once we’ve added both presoaks we let it soak. THEN (without rinsing) we at triple foam detergent... not polish. THEN we rinse with HP. Bug assault is automatically programmed on our top wash. It’s priced at $15.

Programming is flawless once you fully understand it. Changing things on the fly is super easy. For example the programable air regulator. That just ensures consistency. We love the Razor and the technical support.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks! A programmable air regulator? I've only seen ones with a manual dial adjustment.

Officer

Reaction score
Yep. I can program it remotely, too. From my phone. I can program washes, issue rewash, and more. The flexibility is almost limitless. If the arch impacts or something happens in the bay I get a text and email alert.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yep. I can program it remotely, too. From my phone. I can program washes, issue rewash, and more. The flexibility is almost limitless. If the arch impacts or something happens in the bay I get a text and email alert.

Is this a Razor Edge?

DiamondWash

Reaction score
Waxman,

We just got a new Razor running yesterday and programmability is like none other and as Officer said we were setting pressure settings on the phone while in the bay washing, it's an all around awesome system and we couldn't be happier, now we are installing the WashWorld Profile to replace a Ryko Softgloss.

aca carwash 2

Reaction score
It’s was mostly a film of grime, seems better since we turned up the temp on the presoak heater fro 102 to 125. Car still doesn’t come out completely dry. Doing a filtration test Wednesday hope to get it all straight.

aca carwash 2

Reaction score
The wash is about 6 minutes, after the two passes and bug a salt there is a slight dwell time maybe 10/15 seconds. The programming is very easy for he razor.

Etowah