What's new

Rain Rain Go away!

dogwasher

Reaction score
Talk about April Showers her in the Chicago land area..Not sure how much more of this we can take.

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
April is traditionally a wet month for many states. We are just ending a couple of days of snow. After a week in the 60's, we are back in the 20's and 30's and snow. Seeing the southern states are having tornado weather and thunderstorms. Not sure who has good car washing weather.

Jimmy Buffett

Reaction score
Yeah, it's rained 3 or 4 days a week here for weeks. If it's not raining, it's about to.

Randy

Reaction score
You should try owning a car wash in the Pacific Northwest. We have had record rain fall this year, it’ll rain now until the end of June. Along with $4 a gallon gasoline the car wash industry looks pretty bleak. I know of a number of car washes that are right on the edge.

Louise

Reaction score
Sorry guys, here in the Panhandle of Florida, we haven't had a significant rain day in a couple of weeks. Sunny, highs in the 70's. Beautiful. Business has been good. Now, with the oil cleaned up, hoping tourists will return and things return to normal. Last summer was awful.

pgrzes

Reaction score
South east pa. last 7 weeks we have 24 days opened. Either raining or looking like rain. $4 gas started to kill business in Oct. 2007 hasnt come back since!!! now stage 2 is here and its even worse. Oh yeah did I mention the road I am on is closed for approx. 13 mos.!!!!! Anyone want a 7 bay SS along with a 50' express tunnel. Been here for 44 years never been this bad. I want out!!!! anyone interested just drop me a message. I am sure my door will get knocked down with interested parties!!!! I think of all the washes in the area you could buy any one of them for .50 on the dollar. 2 recent sold and 1 was given up for sherriff sale. Its a bleak business right now.

Clean in Montana

Reaction score
Woke up to 6 inches in Bozeman today and still seeing people out washing cars...Most of it was gone by noon, but still ready for some sun.