What's new

Raddatz LM18

mucoucah

Reaction score
We just installed a LM18 vendor purchased thru Kleen-rite.

I wish I had noticed earlier but his machine has several security and mechanical flaws. It is fairly easy to reach inside (reach the bottom drawer) from the product flap outside.

The little tab on the theft deterrent flap can also easily be bypassed (without any tool, just pushing the metal to the side and slightly bending it)

It also has mechanical issues, such as the top trays are intended for towels, etc and the bottom for Armor All Tire foam, but these products have a tendency to get jammed against the front door and not drop to the pickup drawer.

The locking tab on the draw bar on the back interferes with the door. It is difficult to place/remove the door with the lock tab on and the draw bar locked.

I could go on, but I was wondering if someone else has already solved these issues and has some suggestions to improve the machine.

I tried Raddatz website but the feedback/contact form is broken, as well as most of the product links. Kleen-rite became unresponsive after the second email.

It took us enough time and $ to get it installed that I rather try to fix these issues and make it work. I like how it looks and I think it is a nice addition to my wash, but these issues were very unexpected.

Thank you all.

Randy

Reaction score
You might want to call them at (501) 327-9496. I installed one for a customer in April that they had just bought from KR that was manufactured in 2019, it sat around a warehouse for 4 year before it was sold. The bad people have all but destroyed it now, pried on, beat on, pretty much ruined it. It takes a bit of a learning curve to know how to load it.