What's new

Raco Touchless - Where can I find info?

mickgagger

Reaction score
Im looking into an old car wash that has a 24'8" Bay. It was a touchless bay that was running a RACO touchless system. Im not sure what model and I do not have any more info. I cant even find much info at all on RACO. But I am interested in getting this touchless back up and running because I cannot find any newer touch-less equipment that will fit inside the bay.

Can anyone help?

washnshine

Reaction score
You might not need info on the machine to get it up and running - check pumps, motors, mechanical parts and electrical for wear or failure and then diagnose specifics from there.

Ryko CS

Reaction score
Please upload a couple of photos of the machine so the group can help identify it for you. There is a company called RACO that makes equipment. If it happens to be a RYKO, I could help you.

TMoliver

Reaction score
The size sounds like an old RAKO automatic they were bought out by KO MFG in Springfield MO over 25 years ago. That machine uses a lot of water and will just run and run.

To replace it what are your bay dimensions including height. Where are you located and do you have floor heat to consider.