What's new

quick dry folded bagged

waright

Reaction score
I have always vended the blue folded and bagged quick dry cloth towel. They have recently changed the bag and the way the towel is folded inside of the bag. My drop shelf vendors do not like the new package ...many of the towels now get hung up. I've tried taping the package several different ways, but that is a pita.

Any suggestions should I switch to a different blue cloth towel in a bag or should I switch to the non-bagged quick dry towel. The problem with the non bagged is the amount of dust that blows into the drop shelf vendors.

slash007

Reaction score
You didn't mention which one exactly you were using. I have been using VSKBC100 Kleen-Rite Blue Cloth Towel - Not Wrapped in my drop shelf with no issues. Never tried the bagged version as I was worried about it getting hung up and the unwrapped were cheaper. Why are you so worried about dust? Is your area really bad?

Eric H

Reaction score
There have been a couple of changes in the packaging that Quick Dry has been using. I had trouble in my ShurVend with a very large bag that they were using. The last order of huck towels that I have are smaller. I've had problems in the past with terry towels being folded too thick and not fitting in the spirals on the vendor, but they seem to have the problem under control now. I would check with your suppier to check the demensions of there stock before your next order.

waright

Reaction score
the dust isn't really that big of deal, its just that the bagged towels are always "fresher" looking. I usually don't order from kleenrite since I can drive to dultmeier or windtrax and pick up vending. Thanks for the suggestion of kleenrite's folded and bagged towel. I found it in their catalog and will give them a try.

Kevin James

Reaction score
Have you tried calling QB towels and tell about the issues that you’re having? You don’t want to try the Kleen-rite VSKTT100 Terry towels, I think you might be disappointed. We tried some of the Kleen-rite VSKTT100 white Terry towels once and they are garbage, when you can hold them up and can see though them they are garbage. We buy our towels at Costco or Sam’s.

pgrzes

Reaction score
I am using up the last of my Quick Dry towels, and going to vend a paper jumbo and the micro fibers from Sam's Club. I fold them and use a rubber band and they have been vending trouble free. I cant understand what you would even use the blue Quick Dry towels for? The name doesnt fit it at all!! they only smear liquid!! I have NEVER been able to DRY anything with them???

slash007

Reaction score
I just bought some of the Sam's microfiber towels last week and so far they have been a hard sell. I put them in place of an armor all but am thinking of getting rid of the blue towels and using these in it's place. What are you pricing yours at?