What's new

Questions on hamilton changer

Scott.Downey

Reaction score
Bought a new in the box changer of marketplace yesterday and it is labled for 1$ and 5$ only. Can this be switched to except 10$ and $20 as well??

Attachments

Randy

Reaction score
Yes it can take $10's & $20's. The labels should be in with the manual, the manual should be inside the changer.

Scott.Downey

Reaction score
Thanks Randy. Haven't unraped it yet just took a peek at it. Bought it from a guy on marketplace that sold his wash and he had it as a backup. Paid about half of kleen rite.

Randy

Reaction score
Thanks Randy. Haven't unraped it yet just took a peek at it. Bought it from a guy on marketplace that sold his wash and he had it as a backup. Paid about half of kleen rite.
What Model is it? Which validator does it have installed?

Randy

Reaction score
It has the mars validator
According to the “AA11FZZQZZAZZZ” build number it’s ER-60 with a Quarter hopper, XE validator, and weather shield. I’ll bet when you open the box on top with all the numbers on it they’ll be a stacker inside.

Randy

Reaction score
Randy, aren’t some of the Mars validators $1-5 only?
Yes that is correct Mars did make a validator that took only $1’s and $5’s. I don’t think any of them found their way into a Hamilton bill changer, at least not to my knowledge. When a bill changer leaves the factory they put the $1 and $5 decal on the front I don’t know why they do it that way.

Etowah