What's new

Questions about SS car wash rehab

Nickson

Reaction score
So I am looking at buying three car washes where a bunch of the bays and vacuums are inoperable. Are there companies out there that will travel 200-300 miles to get all of our equipment fixed up?

Assuming for a minute that EVERYTHING needed fixing, how much $$ would you budget PER BAY on average to get washes and vacuums repaired? Just ballpark number. $5K? $10K? $20K? I literally have no concept of this, and I am trying to get an idea of my out of pocket expense to get things going before I make an offer.

MudMoney

Reaction score
Better to bring tech on site to look over your mess. There is no hard fast rule in rehab

Roz

Reaction score
I have rehabbed three locations. Each needed a lot of money however it really depends what is there, what can be repaired, and if you need to add services or functions like floor heat. More importantly you should be able to create a wish list of must does phase 1, to things to do over time or as you see the customers return. Where are you located? If you provide more info and pics without giving away the exact location we might be able to offer you more concrete suggestions.