What's new

Quest chemicals / Happy New Year to everyone!

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
has anybody on here tried Quest chemicals I just got them in the SS but would like to try it on my laser 4000 and if you do whats your set up and do you like it? They offer alot more products than most big name manufactures at small guy price. Thanks guys hope everyone has a Happy new Year.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I tried them a few years ago. I can't remember much but was generally pleased- just not the magic bullet that I was searching for. Their premium CCP (rain-x type product) was probably the best I had ever seen, but I understand they reformulated it, so I don't know how it is now. They are definitely worth a shot.

PEI

Reaction score
I used Quest for a couple of years, but eventually went a different direction with our chemicals. My biggest competitor uses it and raves about it. It is a good line up and I would recommend it. It just wasn't what I was looking for.

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
I have heard a lot of good comments on Quest. I know an experienced chemical salesman that now carries it as a private label and is very happy with the results and has many customers that really like the products and the price. It is probably definitely worth taking a look at to see if it meets your needs.

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
I was doing my homework on cost per car advantages with quest I currently use Blue Coral zep/Armorall and that's what I use now and quest is significantly cheaper and I swear cleans just as good if not better from what I have seen. really considering it at my site. Thanks for advise guys