What's new

Quarter Thieves

Mr. Clean

Reaction score
If our so called public servants & media did their jobs in a needed fair minded way... that specific add on cost & availability problem would not exist!!!
MEP, it sounds like you need a new bank. Why would there be a $50 fee added to the exchange for dollar coins? Do they do that with quarters or strapped currency? Sounds arbitrary and capricious.

coinless

Reaction score
Quarters are a necessary evil. I tried to stop taking them and it was disastrous. Our changers only give Gold US Dollar Coins. Bays accept both, but mostly dollars used. We also use the Coinless Mobile App to achieve CC acceptance.That has gone over really well.
If anybody is interested in learning how the Coinless app can help you with contactless payments, as well as all the other great tools the Coinless platform delivers, please reach out. We're owners and operators of IBAs, Self-Serves ourselves. So we get the struggle.

Stay warm, wash friends!

1614379399028.png

wyatt

Reaction score
I only have one wash with tokens but I don't like it. Hate sorting them back out and they seem to get dirty quickly. I've been having to get quarters from the bank but I don't mind. It's free to do so and 80% of the time they are brand new and clean. Clean quarters are easier on equipment. In a perfect world I would be 100% cashless.