What's new

Pump Racks/ stands

CarWashGuy316

Reaction score
My set up was designed in 1963. I have the new pumps and motors but can’t find anywhere to buy the stands alone without the pumps etc etc.

Specifically looking for a 3 long 2 high stand option. I have seen a few online in pictures. Would save me a lot of room stacking my 6.

mac

Reaction score
Well mep you seem once again to share your great knowledge with us. The thread was people looking for a pump stand only, or a decent price on a used one. I called Dultmeir and was quoted $31,790.00 for the thing you recommended. Good call. Sure beats that $5K price I was looking for.

mac

Reaction score
Forgot to add, by the time you add freight and sales tax, you are well north of $35,000.

mac

Reaction score
Is this what looking for less the pumps, electrical, plumbing. Just the bare steel frame https://www.dultmeier.com/products/0.48.896/13457 I'd call Dultmeier and ask them if they'll sell you just the frame less everything else.
I did call Dultmier and they seemed empathetic that they would NOT sell the frame only. If someone out there knows how to do this please let me know.

mac

Reaction score
For 5K you can find a used pumping unit- would that work?
Yes that would work, and I have looked for 30+days. The only used ones were just what I have.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Could you just get Stainless or Aluminum struts and connectors from Zoro or McMaster Car and Build your own?

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Could you just get Stainless or Aluminum struts and connectors from Zoro or McMaster Car and Build your own?
I did something similar with our little quick changeover spare backup pump that we also use for extra washdown &/or water jetting. In farm & trailer fab country here we have 5 or 6 places locally to buy those pieces of metal &/or connectors for much less than buying online or at Menards or Lowes.

It was one of my first adventures in 3D CADD ... the trailer fab outfit who shared 😊 my political views even allowed me to observe while they did part of the aluminum plasma 😃cutting & welding. They were more than legally protected because if it did not turn out ... they could show that reasonable people would agree that the drawing they were following would in that event would have been in error!

MEP001

Reaction score
I did call Dultmier and they seemed empathetic that they would NOT sell the frame only. If someone out there knows how to do this please let me know.
em·phat·ic (əmˈfadik) showing or giving emphasis; expressing something forcibly and clearly.

I have seen their bare stands in a catalog. I thought it was in Dultmeier's, but it may have been in Dralco's since they manufacture them.
I should know since I had some input in their design.

MEP001

Reaction score
I know someone who builds his equipment with aluminum extrusion. I don't like the way it looks and it's a little wobbly with just one pump stand, but once a row of them is bolted together it's pretty solid.

mac

Reaction score
Yes, I could build it from scratch, but that’s more than I wanted to put into it. That would also mean building a complete control panel for a 5 bay. I really don’t need any more large projects.

soonermajic

Reaction score
em·phat·ic (əmˈfadik) showing or giving emphasis; expressing something forcibly and clearly.

I have seen their bare stands in a catalog. I thought it was in Dultmeier's, but it may have been in Dralco's since they manufacture them.
I should know since I had some input in their design.
Major fail here MEP. Before you try in your condescending style, to correct someone, you may want to make sure you are "correcting" them properly. 🤔🙄🤣

mac

Reaction score
I wouldn’t worry about it sooner. He just has issues.