What's new

Pulling trigger on New Portal TI!

Reaction score
After much thought I have decided to pull the trigger on a new Unitec Portal TI. Anybody out there have these in service? I ordered it with the optional software marketing upgrade, the double hopper (to give a free vaccuum) the bill dispenser and the high security camera. I am curious as to your opinion?

bonanza1

Reaction score
After much thought I have decided to pull the trigger on a new Unitec Portal TI. Anybody out there have these in service? I ordered it with the optional software marketing upgrade, the double hopper (to give a free vaccuum) the bill dispenser and the high security camera. I am curious as to your opinion?
what kind of equipment tunnel ot touchree automatic

Reaction score
About a year and a half ago, we replaced a touch free with a Soft cloth IBA. Business is up a little bit, but with the increased marketing capabilities, we feel that the portal could help bring it up even more. That is the plan anyway.....

bonanza1

Reaction score
About a year and a half ago, we replaced a touch free with a Soft cloth IBA. Business is up a little bit, but with the increased marketing capabilities, we feel that the portal could help bring it up even more. That is the plan anyway.....
i have 2 portal ti in a exterior express wash 4 years old ,never had a problem ,good units

mr-gte

northeast Pa
Reaction score
Unitec Sentinel Unit

Wondering if you looked at Unitec's Sentinel Unit. ?