What's new

Pros and cons on Access pay stations?

Scott220

Reaction score
I am currently looking to purchase a couple new Access Series S pay stations and was hoping to get some feedback on experiences. Any headaches with dollar bill dispensing or pro and cons on equipment. Also, are you taking advantage of discounts, gift cards and purchase incentives? I don't have my own website so would this be an issue? Also concerned with what are vendor cuts of these sales? Appreciate any suggestions or feedback. Thanks

robert roman

Bob Roman
Reaction score
Access is nice machine. Some of my clients use them. You could do a lot worse.

In today’s market environment, not having a website for a private investor site is like going to battle with only one-half of a store.

For example, pay station software has dash board that allows easy integration of marketing tactics between brick and mortar and virtual store including online payment, phone app and mobile strategy.

Fees are fact of life because the technology does a lot and requires qualified support.

Scrub Free

Reaction score
I have access units and had to upgrade to titans and have had nothing but software issues. I believe that PDQ is trying to resolve them but almost a year in I'm not sure they will. I love the concept of the pay station and loyalty program it's worth all of the fees. Unfortunately as of now we can not use some of the options that used to work so well until the glitches are fixed. If they can fix the issues than I would highly recommend it, loyalty program and buy ups are great!