What's new

Probably some stupid installation questions.

Scott.Downey

Reaction score
Finally got the pieces that i think i need to get into credit sales. My first Nayak balked at the 28 volts running in my system and never worked. Got the replacement last week coupled with a external stop button,and power converter. I am using a microcoin with a led 6 timer. Nothing else. The wiring diagram for Screenshot_20220919-160206_Chrome.jpg the stop seems self explanatory except for the normally open ,normally closed wires....what do i hook them to? And would i install the pulse 1 to led6 pin 8?

Scott.Downey

Reaction score
Update : So we needed a power supply and i left harness hooked up. Put the dixmore pin 6 black white wire with normally open labeled wire. Everything works as it should except stop button does not stop unit. Gave up and put black tape over it. Anyone ever figures out the right combo let me know. I tried it every way but Friday and zero sucess.

Carwashking

Reaction score
Have you spoken to Nayax? I do believe there is a setting that must be activated for door open wire. They suck when it comes to support. They really need a car wash tech support person. I just installed 26 units. What a pain. I do believe they are all working but I might change SIM card to AT&T from Verizon. I want to add stop button but they will not provide diagram. They told me open door wire is used and when asked it has to have a additional wire they told me they don’t provide and diagrams. All extra wires should be capped because they can ground out. This is a set up I used for a vacuum that has a mechanical coin switch. Please note how I capped all wires.

Attachments

Keno

Reaction score
Update : So we needed a power supply and i left harness hooked up. Put the dixmore pin 6 black white wire with normally open labeled wire. Everything works as it should except stop button does not stop unit. Gave up and put black tape over it. Anyone ever figures out the right combo let me know. I tried it every way but Friday and zero sucess.
Did you buy your kit from XCP corp? Why not call them and ask for support on the product they sold you? I am sure they have experience and can help you get this installed and working

Scott.Downey

Reaction score
Did you buy your kit from XCP corp? Why not call them and ask for support on the product they sold you? I am sure they have experience and can help you get this installed and working
They were very responsive at first and i feel i have a common setup in emails he made it sound like i needed to tap into the coin acepter pulse wires. So i tried that to no avail. If you do this thier is no communication between the timer and the card reader. I dont know if they have actually tried this on a wash bay. The owner/ engineer wasn't familiar with a dixmor timer. Thier are only so many combination to hook this thing up. The green wire on the reader is tied up in the harness and is slightly in the pulse box but not actually connected to anything. When i talked in person he seemed a little befuddled on how the timer gets communication from the card reader. Right now we are using it basically as a power converter until i run across someone who has successfully made the connection with a similar type setup.

Keno

Reaction score
They were very responsive at first and i feel i have a common setup in emails he made it sound like i needed to tap into the coin acepter pulse wires. So i tried that to no avail. If you do this thier is no communication between the timer and the card reader. I dont know if they have actually tried this on a wash bay. The owner/ engineer wasn't familiar with a dixmor timer. Thier are only so many combination to hook this thing up. The green wire on the reader is tied up in the harness and is slightly in the pulse box but not actually connected to anything. When i talked in person he seemed a little befuddled on how the timer gets communication from the card reader. Right now we are using it basically as a power converter until i run across someone who has successfully made the connection with a similar type setup.
That is kinda surprising as I think like 99% of people installing nayax and dixmor led6 would be doing so in count up mode. What timer is this kit supposed to use? In his Youtube videos it looks like he is using the Nayax as the timer???

I can't really help you, I am interested if you can get the stop button working, as I would like to add that at some point.

Keno

Reaction score
I have added the 24vac to dc power converter to my installs based on your experience of frying a unit. I looked into the Nayax power requirements more closely, and while 24vac is the max the VPOS touch will take, it can handle much higher in dc volts (almost around 48vdc if I remember correctly)