What's new

Prices at self service cw around the USA.

Damoni88

Reaction score
After 5 days of raising prices at my carwash it has not missed a beat. Im so happy i did this and thanks to all for encouraging me to do so. Carwashs in the South have always been behind the rest of the USA and hopefully now this will encourage more owners in the South to not even think twice about raising prices.

wyatt

Reaction score
I upped my prices 4 months ago and love the results but didn’t raise it enough. Im the most expensive ss wash but it doesn’t seem to matter to people. I will raise my prices again after installing dryers next week. I was at $2/4 mins but will go to 2.50/4 mins.

Alpine Dreams

Reaction score
At the time that I write this, I am the most expensive car wash in a town of about 80,000 population. There are a total of 6 self serve car washes. Feels good... Only a handful of people have mentioned the price increase and nobody has a rebuttal when I tell them that I just spent $3,000.00 on a new water well pump. I haven't noticed any change in the amount of hoses, foam brush and wands on the ground, or the amount of mud in my bays, but it feels better to pick them up and clean up after customers.

Reaction score
Is there any magic ratio between start price and gross earnings? Like if you are doing 100k times start price, you should raise prices? Anyone care to state what the gross is in relation to start price? Just the multiple, not any actual earnings figures or actual start prices.

RAAOO7

Reaction score
$4 - 4 min
$5 - 5 min
$6 - 6 min
$7 - 10 min

$1.50 vac - 4 min

mmurra

Reaction score
Our gated WAYW is priced at $9, includes everything at the 6 + 2 including unlimited use of automatics, vacs, carpet cleaning, air fresheners, terry towels and free air. The utilities and supplies run in the average range for 6 + 2 washes. Six years and counting.