What's new

Price increase for the weekend???

csmith

Reaction score
So I have a 5 bay self-serve. I live in a small town and once a year we have a big offroad ride with side x sides, atvs, jeeps all the above. They completely demolish the place with mud from Saturday to Tuesday or so. I know some of you push the mud away but in the area I live in, its almost impossible. Honestly its probably the busiest 3 days of the year. so I make an add on Facebook and the way I see it is mud is money!

My question is should I cut my time per quarter in half for the weekend to account for all the extra work and clean up it takes. I am currently at $2.00 for 4 minutes, I am thinking of going to $2.00 for 2 minutes. Looking for everyones opinions not looking for judgment.

Thanks guys!

MEP001

Reaction score
Maybe you could double your startup or halve your time on Saturday morning, then on Facebook advertise that you're dropping prices in half starting Wednesday for a 360-day special.

Randy

Reaction score
I'd go to $3.00 for 3:30 minutes and then leave it there for a week or two and see what happens after the off road rally.

Kramerwv

Reaction score
Maybe go $5 for 5 minutes if there aren’t a lot of other options for those folks. I’d rather pay more for the longer time versus continually adding more $$. If it’s a destination thing for most participants then they’ll equate that to vacation, pay a little more than normal but had a blast and moving on. None will recall spending $20 to clean up.

CarWashBoy

Reaction score
We are $5.00 for 5 minutes every day of the year. $1.00 per minute and been that way for 3 years. What cave are you sleeping in? :)

csmith

Reaction score
We are $5.00 for 5 minutes every day of the year. $1.00 per minute and been that way for 3 years. What cave are you sleeping in? :)
I would honestly like to be at $5 for 5 minutes, but the other guy in town is still at $1 start up for 2 mins!! so ive been iffy about going up more.