What's new

Presoak

Wet Spot

Reaction score
I currently get my presoak from a local vendor, honestly i don’t think it cleans very well, but the customer use it a lot. I dispense it through a foaming gun with foaming tip by an air logic systems which uses flow jets. I think think they love the show, over half of the customers uses it. i Would like to up the quality of my presoak, but it needs to be able to foam like my current presoak.I recently remodeled and went to blue coral soil away for my foam brush(amazing performance) I also use Rainx which is also amazing . thx

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
In the SS arena stronger cleaning ability of solutions can lead to issues so caution needs to be exercised.

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
Blue Corral Soil-A-Way is a awsome high pressure detergent also. Cherry Foamaster I have used for foam brush. There tire and engine cleaner I have used works great one of the best with air on the actual wheels for cleaning. There products are expensive but actually clean alot of ppl bash them bc of price but it's one of the best O.G. original company's that work from long time ago. If you have a good distributor your set. I rank there products in the top 3. There is alot of other company's that have way better rainx similar products for they have solid chemicals

There Presoak Lime product cleans good through the HP wand applied on low pressure with little Air injected so it's way more wet so it can clean. I can't say it will another way through a foam gun. Normally a BC rep will Titrate PS for you in the SS if needed.

Last edited:

Randy

Reaction score
We use Kleen-rite Super Clean powder #KRWW50 and a small amount of Simoniz Foamer. It cleans really well. Try a box of it and see for yourself.

MEP001

Reaction score
I use IBA presoaks in SS, but it's always a high pH chemical. I'm actually using an IBA presoak for high pressure soap now too.

Eric H

Reaction score
I am using JBS Storm presoak and inject some JBS triple foam Blue detergent using a dual tip hydrominder. I use the smallest tip (purple or pink) and get a brilliant blue and some foaming though the regular wand. I think you could use this setup and increase the triple foam component to get the foam show you are trying to achieve with the foam gun.

washnshine

Reaction score
I am using JBS Storm presoak and inject some JBS triple foam Blue detergent using a dual tip hydrominder. I use the smallest tip (purple or pink) and get a brilliant blue and some foaming though the regular wand. I think you could use this setup and increase the triple foam component to get the foam show you are trying to achieve with the foam gun.
Good idea. Real IBA presoak performance with the look of self serve presoak.

GoBuckeyes

Self-Serve and Automatics
Reaction score
I’m using JBS as well. Tried Storm but thought it smelled too much like ‘industrial chemicals’. Then I tried CPS401 and really like it. You can smell it across the parking lot, smells like grapes.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Scotch Plaid makes a product called extreme that foams really well and has a pleasant fragrance. It foams so well I have used it as a Winter foam brush before. I think I was using it as a SS presoak with an orange tip, and FB with a purple tip

MEP001

Reaction score
Scotch Plaid makes a product called extreme that foams really well and has a pleasant fragrance. It foams so well I have used it as a Winter foam brush before. I think I was using it as a SS presoak with an orange tip, and FB with a purple tip
It's definitely a really good presoak, but very expensive. I tried a wash that uses AP Formulators' presoak which worked about as well and is certainly a lot cheaper.

soonermajic

Reaction score
It's definitely a really good presoak, but very expensive. I tried a wash that uses AP Formulators' presoak which worked about as well and is certainly a lot cheaper.
Was AP Formulators called Wash Masters? Tjatbis some DANGGGGG good stuff!