What's new

presoak nozzles clogging

wash wizard

Reaction score
I have a Mark VII Proflier, I can not keep the presoak nozzles and strainers from clogging. Saturday they were so clogged nothing would spray out of the front nozzles. I have tried Warsaw chemicals and they clogged with a reddish goo, I am now using Simoniz and they clog with a white powdery substance. I have purged the lines and they clog within 2 days. They get so clogged it's difficult to remove the strainers. I have a strainer on the water inlet before the presoak pump and that's perfectly clean. It seems to be once the chemical and water mix after the presoak solenoid. Need help, driving me nuts!!

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
I have had issues with some KR Products . Had to find one with no issues

wash wizard

Reaction score
Do you think it could be the soap? I never had the problem with Eco Lab products? I have talked to other people with Mark VII machines who use Simoniz and they don't seem to have this problem? I am lost, don't know what to do other than to try ECO Lab again?

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
Check you water softener. It may not be functioning properly. This sounds like you are dealing with hard water.

mac

Reaction score
My guess is that you have residue in the lines. Even though you have "purged" them, it can take several days for all the old gunk to flush out. I have been selling ArmorAll chemicals and I see it when we change a wash over.

Etowah