What's new

Premier Blowers

GoBuckeyes

Self-Serve and Automatics
Reaction score
Looking at Premier’s website I see they offer an oscillating nozzle that is air driven? Does anyone have any experience with this? Curious how effective it is.

mac

Reaction score
My guess is there is a misprint. I have a Premiere with oscillating center blower and it is mechanically driven. Put a blower extension it and it’s great.

Doug P.

Reaction score
Premier does have 2 versions of their oscillating blowers, mechanical and also an air driven one where the motors do not move but the flow is diverted back and forth. We just got a quote on one. I am leaning toward the mechanically driven one but would be interested to hear from someone who has experience with each style. Mac, has yours been reliable and how long have you had it?

Thanks

mac

Reaction score
Premier does have 2 versions of their oscillating blowers, mechanical and also an air driven one where the motors do not move but the flow is diverted back and forth. We just got a quote on one. I am leaning toward the mechanically driven one but would be interested to hear from someone who has experience with each style. Mac, has yours been reliable and how long have you had it?

Thanks
Have had it for about 3 years with no issue and it sits outside in the Florida sun and rain.