What's new

Prayers and good thoughts needed

MEP001

Reaction score
Miles left us Saturday morning at 5:30am. This is such a tragedy. He was a brilliant, funny man. He had the kindest heart with the sharpest tongue. Please, look after your health. We are not invincible. Forgive often and express kindness and love. Thank you for all the kind wishes.

Hi,
I'm MEP's girlfriend. This weekend he suffered a significant stroke. This forum is his second home but I haven't minded sharing him. I think he just needs to heal but it's going to take some time. All good energy is welcome.

UPDATE: Not good news, unfortunately. I don't understand how someone's fate can be determined on 6 days out of a traumatic event but it looks like where we're headed. I have been with him almost 24/7 and have witnessed slow, slow progress but progress nonetheless. Other powers that be are heading in a direction that I disagree with. I have zero legal standing so it is what it is. I can only hope that overnight he shows them something that they can interpret as a sign of hope. I have hope. I know him. He's a mule headed asshole full of piss and vinegar (when he has to be). I wish people gave credit for that but sadly, everyone has their own agenda. My message to all of you is to get your s*** together. Make a will, make your wishes known how you want things handled in case of an emergency. If you are not married but committed, get a medical power of attorney. It's a helpless feeling to know what the person would want but the actions fall into the hands of someone who doesn't.

Last edited:

Kimberly Berg

Reaction score
You're in my thoughts MEP & praying for your speedy recovery!! 🙏 All of us on the CW Forum have benefitted from your vast experience, endless wisdom & dry sense of humor.

Please keep us posted on MEPs progress and how we can be supportive. We look forward to your return!! 🤩

Last edited:

Burky

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm MEP's girlfriend. This weekend he suffered a significant stroke. This forum is his second home but I haven't minded sharing him. I think he just needs to heal but it's going to take some time. All good energy is welcome.
Praying for you all!

Etowah