What's new

Power-Shine Pro Powered by Simoniz

Car Wash Man

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I hope you are all having a great day! I'm new to this forum. We have been seeing this new product show up lately (Power-Shine Pro Powered by Simoniz) and are wondering what this stuff is, as I have not seen anything about it online. We have always used the stuff on the left, so we are curious what this new stuff is as there is nothing online about it. Look forward to hearing back from all of you!

Attachments

Car Wash Man

Reaction score
Where and how does it "show up?"
Thank you for the reply! We have always purchased the stuff on the left from our Sales Rep, since we have had our automated carwash the last two years. For the last three months they have dropped off this other product called power shine pro powered by simoniz. They are saying that it is pretty much the same stuff and they to switch over all their customers to the new product. Since switching over we are still paying the same rate for the new product and want to make sure we aren't paying the same for a lower quality product. We have called Kleen Rite and nobody there has ever heard of "powershine pro powered by simoniz" even though they distribute for simoniz.

DavidM

Reaction score
Sounds like your distributor might be getting something private labeled by Simoniz.
It is possible that it is just as good. It is also possible that your distributor worked out a way to get a cheaper product but charge you the same amount.

Have you noticed any change in quality?

David

washnshine

Reaction score
Your distributor should provide you with sds sheets. Compare the two. While this will not tell you if these two products are 100% the same or not, you will at least begin to see if they are in the ballpark.