What's new

Potential purchase

OurTown

Reaction score
What site or sites are usable to find used equipment? I'll look around every now and again for a deal and dont have much luck.
On this forum in the washes and equipment for sale, Facebook Marketplace, Car Wash Consignment, Craigslist, Ebay, Search Tempest. (it searches the individual Cragslist sites)

JTR1

Reaction score
There is a carwash in Milton FL that has not been used in ten years or so from what we can find. It is in need of repair and some TLC I was hoping to see if anyone had any advice regarding the equipment onsite.

If anyone knows the area I believe there is only one other car wash near by that is self serve.

This is my first carwash so I am pretty ignorant to the industry help will be appreciated

Burky

Reaction score
What site or sites are usable to find used equipment? I'll look around every now and again for a deal and dont have much luck.
Carwash consignment has a lot of used equipment. I can’t speak to the quality of what you might get though.

Reaction score
Carwash consignment has a lot of used equipment. I can’t speak to the quality of what you might get though.
Thanks Burky, Im not really looking for anything in particular just like looking around sometimes to see if anything catches my eye.