What's new

Post pics of your wash here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
CWG, what a dump!!! I hope you plan to fix it up soon.

Seriously, that's a good looking wash. I don't think my equipment room looked that neat the day we opened. You and 2Biz should do tutorials.

OurTown

Reaction score
BTW, I think it would be best if each wash pictured had its own thread. What do you think, Jackson?

If not it's going to look like the "A little bit of humor to start your day" thread that now has 18 pages.

MEP001

Reaction score
BTW, I think it would be best if each wash pictured had its own thread. What do you think, Jackson?
I was considering doing a "build thread" of the wash I just took over and would definitely put that in its own, but I would rather see a few pics in a single post all in one thread to browse through.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I would rather see a few pics in a single post all in one thread to browse through.
Yeah, but just think about how much drivel that you don't want to read will be between the posts. There will be all the compliments, wise-a$$ remarks (some people can't help themselves), and different questions interspersed. I see the potential for it to get confusing when a lot of washes are posted.

MEP001

Reaction score
Yeah, but just think about how much drivel that you don't want to read will be between the posts. There will be all the compliments, wise-a$$ remarks (some people can't help themselves), and different questions interspersed. I see the potential for it to get confusing when a lot of washes are posted.
I see what you mean. I may still do a "build thread" since in one of the other forums I frequent it's a good place for people to gather input from others during the process.

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I can't take the credit for designing it and building it - that goes to the original owners. Sadly they lost it due to financial reasons and I eventually bought it from the bank. I'm more than happy with the investment and given the numbers, I'd do it again and again. Unfortunately the market is hot not and deals are literally non existent. I have a deal in the works on an exiting EE and then again I might build a EE ( have a parcel and am awaiting a site analysis and pro forma )

JacksonV

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not if you can split off posts to a new thread of their own.
I can copy posts, but if I repost it will be from me, not from them. And I can move posts to another thread, but I don't think that does the trick either. Unless there's a method I'm unaware of, then I think the original posters may have to do it themselves.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Why don't we lock this one down, explaining why in the final post. Then ask the few that have posted their washes here to each start a new thread with just a generic first post to get the thread open. Then we can move their posts over to their own threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.