What's new

pos systems

parsonii

Reaction score
have any of you guys been using pos systems that are not your typical ics/drb/micrologics legacy stuff? none of it integrates to quickbooks online or xero and im wanting to use a cloud based accounting service. im thinking of using a ipad based pos system like lavu or ncr silver and keep the tunnel controller separate. the ticket writer would input an order and a customized ticket with the license plate would print to the front of the tunnel and notify him/her what wash was selected. the lube shop and gift shop would use the same system and would allow for an open ticket to be closed at any terminal. what do you guys think?

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Switched to QB On Line about 9 months ago. My POS does not integrate. Since I need to enter expenses anyway, entering income is not a huge deal.

Arnold

Reaction score
Hi, parsonii!
Actually I cooperate with Point of sale systems NY for a long time. For this period, they have proved me that they know everything about pos systems. Many users need such a company but, unfortunately very few people know about this one. I am sure, that they can solve all your questions and help in any situation. Just try it, they give free quotes and answer questions. Think they will help you. If not sorry... Just wanted to share my experience with people, because high quality nowadays is a rare thing...
Wish you luck:))