What's new

Population Minimum for Express

soapy

Reaction score
I think he meant 3500 cars per month, otherwise a lot of competition is on the way.

cebo

Reaction score
Median household income is $41,935 for the city and $43,501 for the county. Also, I'm in the southeast so no salt on the roads in winter. I have talked to people up north in markets similar to mine that do much better.

OurTown

Reaction score
Median household income is $41,935 for the city and $43,501 for the county. Also, I'm in the southeast so no salt on the roads in winter. I have talked to people up north in markets similar to mine that do much better.
Thanks. I'd say you're doing pretty good then.

cebo

Reaction score
Thanks. I'd say you're doing pretty good then.
That depends. I spent a lot of money to make not a whole lot more than I was making before. At least I lost it to myself and hopefully made the market too thin to be built on anytime in the near future. Tunnels are moving into small markets and if you look at the cost of the mini tunnels they are not much more than a couple of friction autos plus have twice the through put.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
For those doing the math and wondering if they should install one in their market, don't forget there is another tunnel on the other end of Cebo's small town that is less than 10 minutes away. That guy is probably doing 3K cars. So 3500 could maybe be 6K if he wasn't there.