What's new

Poll: Biden or Trump is best for my car wash?

Will the 2020 presidential election have an impact on your self serve? If so, are you rooting for Jo

• Biden

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Trump

Votes: 44 84.6%
  • No impact and/or I don't care

Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MEP001

Reaction score
Since nobody will say it I will. We all have our opinions and political beliefs. The reason you’ve had one response other than mine is NO ONE is here to delve into politics. No offense but stupid question.
You seem to be the only one that has a problem with it. Assuming you're an intelligent adult, you can always not read and not participate in any political discussions here.

traveler17

Reaction score
You seem to be the only one that has a problem with it. Assuming you're an intelligent adult, you can always not read and not participate in any political discussions here.
Really? Thanks

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
Trump. I don't agree with everything he says/does, but lets face it, being business owners in this particular business, a strong economy is paramount.

Basically a pandemic and complete shut down of the US economy with unemployment likely to hit 14.7% and fears of even 20% is what it took to get Trumps economy back to what it took Obama 8 years to get at.

water guy

Reaction score
Trump. I don't agree with everything he says/does, but lets face it, being business owners in this particular business, a strong economy is paramount.

Basically a pandemic and complete shut down of the US economy with unemployment likely to hit 14.7% and fears of even 20% is what it took to get Trumps economy back to what it took Obama 8 years to get at.
Absolutely!!

mac

Reaction score
I don't see Biden either. I'd like to add that the Democratic Party itself will hurt Biden. What I mean by this theory is that the Democratic Party has fostered a culture of belief that white people are privileged and bad. Old white men (i.e. Biden) are the worst of the worse. He's just not going to ge the voter enthusiasm. Hillary Clinton fell victim to a lack of enthusiasm in swing states because of her crooked nature. Biden will fall victim to a lack of enthusiasm in part because of the Democratic Party.
I believe you're right with that. The other thing is that it's very hard to win an election by hating the other person. Still no takers on my bet.

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
I am gonna say one thing which I know others can say also. I have made more money since Donald J. Trump has been in office than any other president in my lifetime so far which i am younger and never got to truely see the wheelbarrow days of the self serve, but i fear that might all change with this virus i hope not keeping fingers crossed. I just pray all this gets better.

Dan-Ark

Reaction score
The only thing Ive noticed about online discussions of politics is that around half the people are idiots following the wrong crowd and with wrong motivation. Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion of which side is which, but I know! LOL.