What's new

Polish tunnel

Boss

Reaction score
Who all has experience with the polish tunnel and what equipment do you use? Is it worth the investment?

washnshine

Reaction score
Who all has experience with the polish tunnel and what equipment do you use? Is it worth the investment?
YouTube “polish tunnel” - you will see just about any manufacturer can do it - Sonny’s, Peco etc. You need land/space for basically another tunnel (no water/solutions/blowers) and labor dedicated to prep the cars for the polish tunnel. I would think you need a pretty high volume place to justify. Some also use labor at the end for a final touch up.
Of course you also need a demographic that will support it. It’s not. $3 service. More like a $20 or $25 tacked on after the wash.

Last edited:

mac

Reaction score
Well being half polish, I am offended. The Polish people have a long and glorious history. To say all they can do is shine a car is not right. Next thing you will be agreeing with PETA that calling someone a chicken makes the birds feel bad.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Don't own one. However just thought I would mention that with the new online polymers you get a really nice look and feel, as well as pretty durable protection. In my mind this reduces the potential of the dedicated polish tunnels but I could be wrong. In addition it changes your personnel requirement. If you're going to be offering express detail it may be part of a nice package. The facebook group talk car wash may be a good place to ask.