Hp rinse, w/ an extra swath across the front
Lava Wax / Rain Bair (Shine On- Quest)
Drying Agent (All Dri -- Quest)
SFR (3:30 total)
exit to outside dryers 50 secs

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like an HP rinse after the second presoak, then 3x foam then another HP rinse. Otherwise looks good!

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
If you're going to put tri color directly on top of presoak, it should be a conditioner and not a polish

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
Maybe make the useless foam pass another pass of PS and shoot it out of the foamers? I've heard of a few guys doing this and have been considering trying it

Eric H

Reaction score
JBS makes a loPh triple foam detergent (wx-300) as well a triple foam hiph detergent (PC-260) that you could use in place of polish or conditioner. I use the PC-260 as my SS foam brush. looks and smells great. I don't know the Ph of that product or if it has any cleaning ability at all. It may be mostly colorant and foam agent.
I agree with Waxman about doing a HP pass after the presoak passes. If you put on a lush full coverage triple foam I would think it would "cushion" the impact of the HP pass.
Also, lose that 10 second dwell if you are doing this with the Razor. IMO, the chemical has enough time to dwell when the arm is applying chemical to the rest of the car especially if you decide to apply a tri-foam pass.

Monte

Reaction score
Interesting.....I use 18 second dwell in winter, and believe I need it get cars clean. I'm in the Pacific northwest. Also, 3xfoam, is unnecessary, unless in your market...it's expected. How are you applying your drying agent. I think you'd get much better results/ happy customer using H2off (Quest) as a super-sealant instead. I am just now dropping to 10 second dwell, cause cars are cleaner coming in. What are you charging for this package in your market??

Monte

Reaction score
I am getting $10 or $11 for a similar package....and get $12 or $13 for an application of Shine-on Vantigloss in my top package. I use Laser360plus. Also, I would agree, do HP rinse, then 3x so the customer can see and SMELL the useless pass of 3x. I return with top down rinse before next application. My time is more like 5 minutes.

soonermajic

Reaction score
3x foam is on top pkg now, & will be on top pkg when I pit in new Razor.
Going from $10 up to $12 on top pkg.
Other 2 pkgs $7 & $9, going to $8 & $10 (& $12)

mobahmani

Reaction score
My car wash has burnt to the ground, It used to be a Ryco 5 brush softgloss. Now I have to buy a new system. Any recommendation?

Etowah

washnshine

Reaction score
My car wash has burnt to the ground, It used to be a Ryco 5 brush softgloss. Now I have to buy a new system. Any recommendation?
I’m sorry to hear that. I think you might get more responses and more advice if you start a brand new thread with this topic. Welcome to the forum and I wish you luck with your rebuild.

soonermajic

Reaction score
What part of country are you in? Are you crazy busy (get a Petit), pretty busy (Oasis i5), or kinda busy (WW Profilenor Ryko SoftGloss)

Monte

Reaction score
I'm newer to the game, but is price the only issue why guys aren't talking about LW360plus as a good option?? I haven't operated other systems, but I'm open minded for when we purchase our next system.... I have had generally no issues with PDQ.

Eric H

Reaction score
I'm newer to the game, but is price the only issue why guys aren't talking about LW360plus as a good option?? I haven't operated other systems, but I'm open minded for when we purchase our next system.... I have had generally no issues with PDQ.
IMO, if you want to hire a service company to do most of your work buy PDQ. They have the reputation of using proprietary parts and they prefer to support their distributors. WashWorld seems to be more willing (I should say VERY willing) to take phone calls from anyone. I ordered a WW motor and gearbox and asked a friend with PDQ how the pricing compared. He was shocked at how affordable the parts were.
Others may have a differing opinion but this is my experience based on my limited interaction with PDQ. I will say, Kris Oliver at PDQ is one of the nicest and most helpful people you could meet.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
If you were happy with the performance of the Ryko they are very affordable. Both Istobal Flex 5 and Oasis I5 did a better job in my opinion. I'm going to lean towards friction washing in the future. The cleaning is better and with water and sewer continuing to rise the cost to run a touch free is going to increase. At one site sewer alone is running 10% of gross sales.

soonermajic

Reaction score
JBS makes a loPh triple foam detergent (wx-300) as well a triple foam hiph detergent (PC-260) that you could use in place of polish or conditioner. I use the PC-260 as my SS foam brush. looks and smells great. I don't know the Ph of that product or if it has any cleaning ability at all. It may be mostly colorant and foam agent.
I agree with Waxman about doing a HP pass after the presoak passes. If you put on a lush full coverage triple foam I would think it would "cushion" the impact of the HP pass.
Also, lose that 10 second dwell if you are doing this with the Razor. IMO, the chemical has enough time to dwell when the arm is applying chemical to the rest of the car especially if you decide to apply a tri-foam pass.

Eric, went back & re-read this. Great idea on the low ph acidic Glow Foam. I can't find that ina Power Concentrate foam though...

soonermajic

Reaction score
You guys think it's better to do Drying Agent before or after the Ceramic (which im going to do instead of Carnauba Foam Wax).

Monte

Reaction score
What product are you using with ceramic? You know Quest has a Vantagloss with ceramic now? With this product, you wouldn't need drying agent......my opinion. I have some, but haven't used it yet...I was saving it for reason for $1 increase in January 1.

Etowah