What's new

Please help identify thisfriction rollover

getnbusy

Reaction score
I saw a cool looking automatic im tryin to identify. It looks like an autec with a top brush instead of a curtain. Its in a glass building like an autec and the floor plate looks like an autec too. Its set up like a tunnel with arches and stuff. The facade of the machine says "Magic Touch SP". Anybody have a clue ?? sorry i couldnt figure out how to upload a pic

getnbusy

Reaction score
thanks for response. It may be. The "magic" part never crossed my mind. It is nearby to magic wand tho

Etowah

robert roman

Bob Roman
Reaction score
I suspect it’s an old Ryko that someone altered and then marketed as different brand.

For example, some years back there was an outfit that took old Ryko friction rollovers and converted them into touchless washes.

mac

Reaction score
Hmmm, my gues is that it's a one off unit. There are some Magic Wand parts, like the support tracks and the Magic name. To my knowledge the factory never made something like that. Or maybe they did and just didn't tell me about it.

Fatboy769

Living the American Dream
Reaction score
Mac is correct, it was a one hit wonder that Magic Wand built and installed in an old Autec building in Weber City, VA. Mac, this was a Bill Rambo special!

Fatboy769

Living the American Dream
Reaction score
100% sure. I was working at Magic Wand when this was built. Shortly before they went bankrupt.